Texas A&M University Libraries
- Online catalog for Evans Library, Library Annex, Cushing Memorial Library, Policy Sciences & Economics Library, and West Campus Library in College Station, and the Qatar Campus Library in Doha, Qatar.
- Medical Sciences Library Catalog
- Online catalog for the Texas A&M University Galveston Library.
Texas A&M University System Libraries
Other Libraries and Consortias
- WorldCat is a consortial online catalog system that includes the holdings for many libraries in the world. Materials found in WorldCat that TAMU does not own can be borrowed through Get it for me (Interlibrary Loan Services).
- Library of Congress
- Contains over 12 million records to books, serials (i.e. journals & magazines), computer files, manuscripts, maps, music, sound recordings, and visual materials
held at the Library of Congress.
- Center for Research Libraries
- CRL is a consortial library with extensive research holdings, including international materials. As a member, the TAMU Libraries are able to obtain materials from this collection. Use Get it for me (Interlibrary Loan Services) to request items found in this catalog.
- Books, journals and audiovisual materials in the National Library of Medicine's collection.
- GPO Monthly Catalog
- An index to print and electronic documents published by the United States Government Printing Office. Documents are on a wide range of subjects from the various federal agencies. Dates 1976 to present.
- An electronic version of the National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections (NUCMC). Entries from the National Inventory of Documentary Sources in the United States (NIDS), along with other information about special collections repositories in the United States.
- Association of Research Libraries
- Links to the individual library catalogs of the universities and organizations who are members of the Association of Research Libraries, a group of the most prestigious research libraries in North America.