Your support helps the University Libraries spark discovery, learning and creativity in Aggies. No matter the size, your gift truly matters.
As a research library, it is our responsibility to create lifelong learners and support the learning mission of the University. We inspire researchers by acquiring collections supporting all disciplines and by reimagining our spaces so that students have a place to create new ideas whether working independently or collaboratively. We maintain the history of the University by maintaining our archives and we preserve our unique collections through physical preservation and by digitization allowing these collections to be discoverable across the globe.
Help us develop Aggies into lifelong learners with the tools to address societal challenges and make real-world impact.
Lead by Example Campaign Funding Priorities
Create a premier program that aids researchers and scholars by:
- Maintaining the integrity of our physical and digital collections for future generations.
- Digitizing our collections making them discoverable worldwide.
- Safeguarding Aggie history, traditions and legacy.
Spaces - Continue to develop and improve Libraries’ spaces that house more than just books. We will keep step with the university’s growth by building new and dynamic libraries that are convenient for students while also renovating our existing spaces. Our goal is to provide a group of vibrant and flexible learning spaces with technology, professional expertise and customizable learning opportunities for students and faculty to discover, create and collaborate.
Collections - As a Tier1 research institution, acquire and provide access to unique and cutting edge materials to support a wide range of academic and professional fields that are continually evolving. We are also exploring new ways and new technologies to improve the physical and virtual discovery of our collections, including the scholarly output of the university.
Ways to GiveMake an online donation.
Or contact Adelle Hedleston, Libraries’ Development Manager, to discuss the following giving opportunities:
- Establish an endowment or add to an existing endowment to support collections, renovations, projects or other Libraries’ priorities. Endowments begin at the $25,000 gift level.
- Create your legacy through a planned gift. A planned gift can protect your assets, provide for your family and assure income during your lifetime. With a charitable bequest through your will you can make a meaningful impact by making a gift that doesn’t cost you anything during your lifetime.
- Make a blended gift (both current and planned gift).