Access Thousands of Scholarly Journals through BrowZine
Marketing and Communications | June 13, 2014Discover thousands of scholarly journals through BrowZine, available for all mobile devices. BrowZine enables users to easily find journals of interest from the Texas A&M University Libraries, Open Access publishers and other university or college libraries.
BrowZine brings scholarly journal content together from multiple publishers and platforms into a single place, making it easy to view current and past journals, create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals and even save articles to Zotero, Dropbox or share with other researchers via Facebook and Twitter.
To install BrowZine:
1. If you use Open Access Library, log out before installing BrowZine.
2. Download and install BrowZine from the App Store, Google Play, or Kindle/Amazon store. Open BrowZine.
3. Go to "Choose Library." Search for Texas A&M University and tap to choose.
4. Enter your NetID and password. Your credentials are only stored on your personal device.
5. Go to "Subjects." To find a specific title, select or search: Subject area or "Titles A-Z."
6. Start browsing.
For more information on BrowZine, watch Introduction to BrowZine.
For more information: contact Eric Hartnett, Texas A&M University Libraries; 979.845.0797 or firstname.lastname@example.org