- Subject Specialist for Public Administration/ Public Policy
- Subject Specialist for Nonprofit Management
- Instructional, reference, collection development services to faculty and students primarily at the George Bush School of Government and Public Service and the Departments of Political Science and Economics
- Completed 21 credit hours toward Master of Arts in Information and Library Science at Texas Woman's University-Denton, Texas.
- Economic Development Finance Certification from National Development Council, New York, New York 1994
- Master of Arts, Binghamton University at Binghamton, New York. 1980. Major:Political Science with concentration in Public Administration and Policy Analysis.
- Bachelor of Science, Texas A&M University at College Station, Texas. 1975. Major Sociology. Minor: Political Science.