Government Information Librarian
- Subject Specialist - United States Documents
- Subject Specialist - Texas State Documents
- Subject Specialist - Legal/Law
Promotion of Government Information
- Sare, Laura. “A Comparison of HathiTrust and Google Books Using Federal Publications.” Practical Academic Librarianship. 2:1 (2012) 1-25. http://journals.tdl.org/pal/article/view/5880/5922
- Bales, Stephen, Sare, Laura, Coker, Catherine, and vanDuinkerken, Wyoma. "Journal-Ranking Lists and the Academic Librarian."Library Review 60, no. 2 (Spring 2011): 142-154.
- Sare, Laura. “Availability of Legacy Government Documents Online.” Internet Reference Services Quarterly. 16:1-2 (2011) 55-66. DOI: 10.1080/10875301.2011.582824
- Kozak, Kari and Sare, Laura. “Researching Climate Change: Trends in U.S. Government Publications Distributed by the Government Printing Office.” Issues in Science & Technology Librarianship(Fall 2009).
- Sare, Laura. “A Tale of Two Depositories: Weeding Federal Depository Collections." Dttp. (Spring 2009): 37-40.
- Electronic Federal Depository Library Manual, team writer for Chapter 2. 2005
- Texas Reference Sources: A Selective Guide, chapter editor for Census. 2004
- Texas Reference Sources: A Selective Guide, chapter reviewer for Law. 2004
MS, University of Illinois - Campaign-Urbana, 2003
MA, West Texas A&M University, 1997
BA, Texas Tech University, 1993
American Library Association - GODORT