- Responsible for e-resource management including MetaLib and SFX record maintenance, trial setup, and troubleshooting of access problems.
- Review license agreements
- Maintain TAMU System Libraries website
- Point of contact for TAMU System Gold Rush ERM
- MLIS University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2005
BBA Texas Tech University, 1999
- Majors: Management Information Systems and General Business
- Library-to-Library/Patron/Vendor Communication
- Electronic Resource Management Systems
Hartnett, Eric, Eugenia Beh, Taryn Resnick, Ana Ugaz, and Simona Tabacaru. "Charting a Course Through CORAL: Texas A&M University Libraries' Experience Implementing an Open Source Electronic Resources Management System." Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship 25, no. 1 (2013): 16-38.
Hartnett, Eric, and Regina Koury. "Using Google Apps Through the Electronic Resource Life Cycle." Collection Management 37, no. 1 (2012): 47-54.
Hartnett, Eric, and Apryl Price. "iPotential: Mobile Electronic Resource Management on an iPad." Library Collections, Acquisitions, and Technical Services 35, no. 4 (2011): 118-128.
Hartnett, Eric, and Carole Thompson. "From Tedious to Timely: Screencasting to Troubleshoot Electronic Resource Issues." Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship 22, no. 3/4 (2010): 102-112.
Hartnett, Eric, Apryl Price, Jane Smith, and Michael Barrett. "Opening a Can of wERMS: Texas A&M University's Experiences in Implementing Two Electronic Resource Management Systems." Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship 22, no. 1/2 (2010): 18-27.
Selected Conference Presentations
Heet, Ben and Eric Hartnett. "CORAL Users Group Meeting." Presented at the Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference, Austin, TX, March 18, 2013.
Imre, Andrea, Eric Hartnett, and Derrik Hiatt. "CORAL: Implementing an Open Source ERM." Presented at the North American Serials Interest Group Annual Conference, Nashville, TN, June 7-10, 2012.