- help customers at the Ask Us desk and on virtual reference
- member of the electronic resources helpdesk team
- provide support for EndNote (bibliographic software)
In the past I've worked on a few small programming projects. Some at the library were
- an Excel macro that automatically started searches in programs used to edit library catalog data (link) The program has been very helpful in checking and updating hundreds of serials orders.
- a Visual Basic program that sequentially made limited edits in a number of library catalog records (link) The program was used to update hundreds and maybe thousands of catalog records.
- an Active Server Pages simple database application that allowed adding, editing, and searching for annotated website records (link)