- I answer questions at the Evans Ask Us desk, through virtual reference, and by telephone and email.
- I provide assistance using historical and genealogical materials, such as newspapers (microfilm and electronic), census and other federal records, legal records, state vital records, Texas county records, and various other primary sources.
- I am an expert on the materials owned by the library on microfilm.
- Brazos Valley African American Museum
- Brazos Genealogical Association
- Texas Research Ramblers
- Brazos County history
- Genealogical resources and methodology