- Ask a librarian to help you search for books, access electronic course reserves, and renew books online using the library catalogs.
- Ask a librarian to retrieve library materials from the shelves for you.
- You can designate an individual to serve as an alternate user to locate and check out items on your behalf.
Get it for me Services
Get it for me includes document delivery of library materials and interlibrary loan services. Students, faculty, and staff can use . Through , you can:
- Have circulating material checked out and mailed to your home with a return delivery envelope for your convenience
- Request electronic copies (PDF files) of print materials available in the Libraries (e.g., articles, book chapters, etc.)
- Request document delivery of materials located at other campus libraries to the campus library of your choice
- Request interlibrary loan items from libraries beyond TAMU (national and international)
For more information about these services call (979) 845-5641
Access the Libraries’ electronic resources using the search feature on the library's home page.
- Simultaneously search multiple databases for books and articles
- Locate individual e-journals and indexes/databases to search within. (The library cannot guarantee that all individual e-journals and databases will be ADA compatible and work with adaptive technology)
- Located in Media and Reserves on the 4th floor of the Library Annex
- Access to ADA compliant VHS, DVD, and Laserdisc Players
- Includes over 3000 closed captioned videorecordings available for checkout
- Call Media and Reserves at (979) 845-2316 or visit the Media and Reserves webpage for more information