- Email notifications are sent to current students, faculty and staff.
- Other users: Notices mailed to home address of record.
The University Libraries are not responsible for delayed delivery of notices due to inaccurate addresses or other postal problems.
Various types of notices that are generated automatically by the system:
- Courtesy – Email only to let you know your book is due soon (within 2 days).
- Overdue – Your book is now overdue and needs to be renewed or returned.
- Recall – Another person needs the book and you will need to return it by the new due date indicated on the notice.
- Item Available – A book you requested is now ready for you to pick up.
- Fines/Fees – A fine or fee has been charged to your library record.
- Appeal response – Designated library Staff members are resonding about lost books or fine/fee appeals.
Automatically generated notices are sent as official university email and are not subject to NEO memory quota limits. As library communications may contain confidential information, please take appropriate caution when initiating an email dialogue from a public domain email system.