Recording a Movie from Hard Drive to a DVD-R Disc
Be sure to point the remote at the DVD recorder and NOT at the TV.
1. Press POWER to turn on DVD Recorder and TV (DVD-Recorder takes approximately 20-30 seconds to warm up.)
2. Insert a DVD-R or DVD-RAM into drive (wait until "READ" is no longer displayed on the recorder.)
3. Now press the FUNCTIONS button located at the bottom left of the remote (several menus will appear.)
4. Press the HDD button on the remote.
5. Using the large arrow buttons at the bottom of the remote, move the yellow highlighted area to the DUBBING and select ENTER on the remote.
6. Move the yellow highlighted area to the large Box.
7. Press ENTER. This should bring up the Dubbing list and move to your selected item.
8. Press ENTER and then Press RETURN.
10. Move to the REC MODE to select desired time recording and press ENTER.
11. Move the yellow highlighted area to the START DUBBING box and press ENTER.
12. Once finished press the STOP button on the remote. (A screen should say writing to disk.)
13. Once done, press the FUNCTIONS button on the remote (This will bring up the main menu.)
14. Move to yellow highlighted area to DISC SETTING and press ENTER on the remote.
15. If you wish to enter a title for your DVD, move the yellow highlighted area to TITLE and select ENTER on the remote.
16. Once done with title, move the yellow highlighted area to SET and select ENTER on the remote.
17. Move to yellow highlighted area to FINALIZE and select Enter on the remote.