Recording from Cassette to Cassette
1. Locate and turn on the JVC double cassette deck.
2. Locate and turn on Pioneer Stereo Receiver and press the “TAPE 1” function. The display should read “TAPE 1”.
3. Place your tape cassette (which will be recorded onto) into cassette deck B.
4. Insert the audio cassette into tape deck A. This is the tape you want to make a copy of.
5. Everything is ready to record.
6. Fast forward or rewind the cassette in deck A to where you want recording to start.
7. Press the "norm speed" or "high speed" button to start recording.
8. Press stop on cassette deck B when you want to stop recording.