Recording from CD to Cassette - Single Track
1. Locate and turn on the Philips CD player and the JVC double cassette deck.
2. Insert your cassette (to be recorded onto) into the B deck of the JVC machine.
3. Place audio CD in Philips Player (right side tray).
4. Now locate and turn on the Pioneer stereo receiver. Press the "CD" function key. The display should read "CD".
5. Everything is now ready to record.
6. Press Rec and Pause of JVC cassette deck and adjust input level to your desired volume. Press Play on the CD for a short sound clip to test input level. (note avoid have sound peaking the in red zone).
7. Select the track desired on the audio CD by pressing the "|<<" and ">>|" buttons. Once the desired track for recording is displayed, you can press the play button on the cassette deck and then "play" on the CD player. Recording will begin.
8. Press "stop" on the cassette deck once CD track has finished playing.