Recording from CD to CD - Single TrackSteps:
1. Locate and turn on the Philips CD Recorder.
2. Locate and turn on the Pioneer stereo receiver. Press the "CD" function key. The display should read "CD".
3. Place blank CD in the left tray which reads "Philips" on it.
note: only CD's with the "compact disc digital audio recordable" logo can be used for recording on this device.
4. Place audio CD in the right tray of Philips CD Recorder which reads "playback".
5. Now press "DUBB" 2 times immediately. The display should say "DUBB-1".
6. Everything is ready to start recording.
7. Select track you want to record by pressing the "|<<" and ">>|" buttons on the right hand side above the "playback" tray.
8. Now press "play"on same side as the "playback" CD tray. Recording starts once you have done this.
9. Press stop whenever you want to stop recording (Playback side). Wait for CD upgrade note to disappear.
note: recording process is still not finished.
10. You can record other tracks by repeating steps 4-9 with the same or a different audio CD.
11. Once you are satisfied with your recordings, you have to press "Finalize" and then "Record" to finish recording process.