Recording from Turntable to CassetteSteps:
1. Locate and turn on the Technics turntable.
2. Place record in the turntable.
3. Locate and turn on the JVC double cassette deck. Place your audio cassette (which you want to record on) in tape cassette deck B (on the right).
4. Locate and turn on the Pioneer stereo receiver. Press the "Phono" function key. The display should read "PHONO".
5. Press Rec and Pause (at the same time) of JVC cassette deck. Press Start on the turntable for a short sound clip to test input level. Adjust input level to your desired volume. (note avoid have sound peaking the in red zone)
6. Once your desired recording level is set, Restart the turntable to being your recording.
7. Now you can begin recording by pressing "start" on the turntable. Press the play button on the cassette deck. Recording will begin.
8. Press "stop" on cassette deck when you want recording to stop.