Outreach Librarian - Medical Sciences Library (MSL)
- Coordinate NN/LM SCR outreach program - provide library access and training to regional health care providers and promote National Library of Medicine resources
- Serve as liaison to TAMHSC College of Nursing and College of Pharmacy
- Provide reference and education services for MSL patrons
- MLIS, Louisiana State University, 1992
MA, University of Kentucky, 1988
Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce
- BA, Centre College, 1987
- McKay, Becky. "Sweet Melissa: A Brief Review of the Honey Bee, Apis Mellifera." Journal of Agricultural and Food Information, vol. 11 no. 1 (January-March 2010) 63-69.
- Johnson, Becky McKay. "Farm Sanctuary." Journal of Agricultural and Food Information, vol. 10 no. 1 (January-March 2009) 81-86.
- Johnson, Becky McKay. "Animal Hoarding: Beyond the Crazy Cat Lady." Journal of Agricultural and Food Information, vol. 9 no. 4 (Winter 2008) 374-381.
- McKay, Becky. “Internet Resources for Hospice and Bereavement.” Medical Reference Services Quarterly, vol. 27 no. 2, (Summer, 2008) 199-210.
McKay, B., Foster C. and Bedard M. “What Users Want: Totally E Document Delivery.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery and Electronic Reserves, vol. 17 no. 3, (November 3, 2007) 49-56.
Johnson, Becky McKay. "Grand Rounds: Medical Library Outreach," in Academic Library Outreach: Beyond the Campus Walls. Edited by Nancy Courtney, Ohio State University Libraries. Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited, 2009.
- Distinguished Member, Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP)
- Medical Library Association (MLA)
- South Central Chapter / Medical Library Association (SCC/MLA) - Treasurer 2007-2010