Renewing Your Books
Texas A&M University Students, Faculty, and Staff:
- Log into My Library Records with your NetID or TAMHSC username
- Click the Renew all items button to renew all eligible items, or click the Renew item button to next to individual items you wish to renew.
TexShare and Community/Courtesy Users
- Go to your LibCat or MSL Catalog account.
- Enter your card number and last name on the right side of the page.
- Click the Login button
- Click the Select All checkbox to renew all eligible items, or click the checkboxes next to individual items you wish to renew.
- Click the Renew? button.
You Cannot Renew the Following Items Online:
- Course Reserve Items
- Recalled Items
- 4-hour Study Rooms
Specialized ItemsCheck with the area desk (examples: Media & Reserves, Map & GIS Library)
Once you reach your renewal limits you must bring your books back to the library in order to reset the renewal counter.
- Current Texas A&M University students, Instructors, & Staff: 99 consecutive renewals for items checked out from the Evans Library or Annex, West Campus Library, or Policy Sciences and Economics Library
- Current Texas A&M University students, Instructors, & Staff: 3 consecutive renewals for items checked out from the Medical Sciences Library
- Courtesy/Community/TexShare: 1 renewal
You cannot renew at all if your account is blocked.