Cushing Memorial Library and Archives
Reporting to the Dean of Libraries through the Director of Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, the Project Cataloger performs both copy and original cataloging for Cushing Library’s collection materials.
- Perform both copy and original cataloging for Cushing Library’s collection materials, including monographs and serials;
- Enhance OCLC and Voyager records used for copy cataloging;
- Follow cataloging rules and best practices;
- Follow and apply internal policies and guidelines;
- Provide bi-weekly oral reports and written reports as needed;
- Support and promote the Libraries and Texas A&M shared vision and values;
- Other duties as assigned.