Renewing Your Books
How Can I Renew My Items?
Texas A&M University Student/Faculty/Staff Users
- Click the Renew your books link on the library home page.
- Log in to connect to you library record.
- Click the Renew all items button to renew all eligible items, or click the Renew item button to next to individual items you wish to renew.
TexShare and Community/Courtesy Users
- Go to your LibCat account.
- Enter your courtesy card number and last name on the right side of the page.
- Click the Login button
- Click the Select All checkbox to renew all eligible items, or click the checkboxes next to individual items you wish to renew.
- Click the Renew? button.
You Cannot Renew the Following Items Online:
- Course Reserve Items
- Recalled Items
- 4-hour Study Rooms
Specialized ItemsCheck with the area desk (examples: Media & Reserves, Map & GIS Library)
Once you reach your renewal limits you must bring your books back to the library in order to reset the renewal counter.
- Current Texas A&M University students, Instructors, & Staff: 99 consecutive renewals
- Courtesy/Community/TexShare: 1 renewal
You cannot renew at all if your account is blocked.