Renewing Your Books
Texas A&M University Students, Faculty, and Staff:
- Log into myLibrary with your NetID or TAMHSC username
- Click the My Record tab and then the Renew all items button to renew all eligible items, or click the Renew item button to next to individual items you wish to renew.
TexShare and Community/Courtesy Users
- Go to your LibCat or MSL Catalog account.
- Enter your card number and last name on the right side of the page.
- Click the Login button
- Click the Select All checkbox to renew all eligible items, or click the checkboxes next to individual items you wish to renew.
- Click the Renew? button.
You Cannot Renew the Following Items Online:
- Course Reserve Items
- Recalled Items
- 4-hour Study Rooms
Specialized ItemsCheck with the area desk (examples: Media & Reserves, Map & GIS Library)
Once you reach your renewal limits you must bring your books back to the library in order to reset the renewal counter.
- Current Texas A&M University students, Instructors, & Staff: 99 consecutive renewals for items checked out from the Evans Library or Annex, West Campus Library, or Policy Sciences and Economics Library
- Current Texas A&M University students, Instructors, & Staff: 3 consecutive renewals for items checked out from the Medical Sciences Library
- Courtesy/Community/TexShare: 1 renewal
You cannot renew at all if your account is blocked.