OAL Computers and Printing
Students, Faculty & Staff
- Use your Net ID and password to access the Open Access Lab (OAL) computers and printers* throughout the libraries.
- Use your TAMU ID card or UIN# to access your print job from OAL printers anywhere in the Library and print from any printer.
* Faculty and Staff can access OAL computers, but may not be able to print.
OAL Computer and Printer Locations
- Evans Library (Computers)
- Library Annex (Computers)
- Evans Library (Printer)
- Library Annex (Printers)
Community users can obtain a temporary use ID to access computers. A photo ID MUST be provided each time a user requests or updates a temporary ID.
There is a single vend copy machine on the first floor of Evans Library, directly across from the AskUs Desk. The price is currently 15 cents a page for B/W copies and 40 cents a page for color copies.
Users can PRINT using the vend copy machine on the first floor of Evans Library, directly across from the AskUs Desk. The desired files must be on a USB drive and in the following file formats: JPEG or PDF. There are both B/W and color options available. The machine accepts credit and debit cards. The price to print using a USB drive with the vend copy machine is temporarily 15 cents a page for either B/W or color. [10-4-2013]