The Policy Sciences & Economics Library (PSEL) is in the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center, which is near the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum.Directions/Parking
- From George Bush Drive, turn toward campus onto Barbara Bush Drive at the George
- Bush Library and Museum entrance.
- Visitor parking is in Lot 41 and includes 15 disabled spaces.
- Students and employees with a valid parking permit may park in Lot 43.
- Lot 111 requires a lot specific permit and has 6 timed spaces and 8 disabled spaces available.
- Disabled parking spaces are available.
- For more information consult Transportation Services’ page on Parking for Customers with Disabilities.
View Texas A&M Libraries in a larger map