Need to keep an item longer? Be our guest!
- Most items that have been checked out from the library can have their loan period extended beyond the due date.
- Once you reach your renewal limit you must bring your item(s) back to the library in order to reset the renewal counter.
- You cannot renew items if your account has been blocked. If you need information regarding your blocked account, please contact AskUs services for details.
Renew In Person
Items that have not been recalled, or have not exceeded their renewal limit, may be renewed at any library AskUs desk with the exception of Cushing, our special collections library.
Texas A&M University Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Log into MyLibrary with your NetID or TAMHSC username.
- From the Dashboard, click on My Record or Checked Out to see list of checked out material.
- Click on Renew All Items or click the Renew button next to each individual item you wish to renew.
TexShare and Community/Courtesy Users
- Go to your LibCat or MSL Catalogaccount.
- Under Courtesy Borrowers enter your card number and last name in the login boxes.
- Click the Login button.
- Click the Select All checkbox to renew all eligible items, or click the checkboxes next to individual items you wish to renew.
- Click the Renew button.
- You should receive an email confirmation. If you have a problem, please contact call us:
Online Renewal Exceptions
Due to their special nature, the following items cannot be renewed online: